- Citizens of any country outside the United Kingdom
- May apply to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study:
- PhD (three year research-only degree)
- One year postgraduate course (e.g. MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA etc.)
- MSc or MLitt (two year research-only degree)
- May apply to study any subject available at the University of Cambridge
- Must be admitted to one of the degrees above at Cambridge through the University’s normal admission procedures
Saturday, October 6, 2012
Cambridge Scholarships for International Students 2013-2014
The GatesCambridge Scholarships is are prestigious international full-cost scholarships awarded to outstanding applicants from outside the UK to pursue a full-time graduate degree in any subject available at the University of Cambridge.
A Gates Cambridge Scholarship covers the full cost of studying at Cambridge.
How to Apply
All applicants apply simultaneously for admission as a graduate student to the University of Cambridge and a Gates Cambridge Scholarship using the one application pack.
Application Deadline: December 4, 2012
For information click here